3. Medication Concerns. Selected factors to assess:
- Ability to take medications as directed and to know how to avoid interactions.
4. Activities of Daily Living Challenges. Selected factors to assess:
- Ability to dress, bathe
- Needing Assistance With:
- Climbing Stairs
- PreparIng Meals
- Driving Safely
5. Home and Community Safety. Selected factors to assess:
- Home safety (hazards, adaptive aids, presence of smoke alarms).
- Ability to avoid telephone and door-to-door fraud.
- Yard and house maintenance.
6. Local Support System. Selected factors to assess:
- Does your loved one have frequent visits from family, friends or neighbors?
7. Appearance and Hygiene. Selected factors to assess:
- Overall appearance. Personal hygiene (including brushing teeth, trimming nails, shaving, and washing and combing hair)? Dressed appropriately in clean clothes?